je t'aime, beauté

Monday, 3 October 2016

at first

I could hardly breathe.

I don' t think you knew I was there.
Posted by Le possible at 19:05
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

About Me

Le possible
View my complete profile

Blog Archive

  • ►  2018 (1)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ►  2017 (10)
    • ►  July (3)
    • ►  June (3)
    • ►  April (1)
    • ►  February (3)
  • ▼  2016 (20)
    • ►  December (6)
    • ►  November (4)
    • ▼  October (10)
      • par la main
      • I bought you a chocolate bar and cup of tea.
      • mieux
      • it all falls away
      • The fall
      • Longing.
      • Like a rock
      • you should be able to express an idea in 10 words ...
      • Pourquoi je t'aime?
      • at first
Simple theme. Powered by Blogger.