Les miennes étaient déjà prises, il y a quelques années, et je pense les tiennes sont déjà prises, il y a longtemps. Mais mes circonstances ont rendu l'implantation très éfficace cependant les tiennes sont pas si faciles.
I know this difficult. It tears me apart to see you struggle, and at the same time, I could not love a woman who did not struggle with this. I admire that you approach this with care and love; that is a strong place to start.
But this is about the future, not about the now. And your future is as bright and beautiful as you are yourself. Your future belongs to you, and to no one else. It will be filled with people who love you and who you love.
There is strength and happiness, ahead, and the knowledge that we chose our path.
Je t'aime, beauté.
No comments:
Post a Comment